We made one of our most eco-conscious waterproof boots by combining natural and recycled materials. The new comfortable GreenStride ™ soles are made with 75% natural sugar cane and tree rubber. TimberDry ™ waterproof liners are not only designed to help keep feet dry, they are made from at least 50% recycled plastic diverted from landfills.
- Premium leather sourced from Silver-rated tannery, rated Better Leather by the Leather Working Group based on its eco-friendly efforts such as saving water, energy and generating less waste
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- ReBOTL ™ fabric inner lining, made with at least 50% recycled plastic
- Comfortable GreenStride ™ outsole made with 75% renewable sugarcane and responsibly sourced natural rubber
- Nylon rod for arch support
- TimberDry ™ waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry, comfortable and protected in any weather
- Rubber sole